Living with A Broken Heart

Living with a broken heart is not an easy task.  Many times it feels as if there is no end to the heartache.  It is like you can literally feel your heart aching with ever tear that you cry. Your eyes become a never ending well.  It pours and pours telling the silent secrets of your heart. You wonder when everything will stop.

When will the pain end? 

When will the tears stop falling? 

When will life make sense again?

Truth is there are no clear cut answers to such questions.  But there is One who has the answer. He actually has all the answers. He is the ultimate mender of broken hearts. Furthermore, He gives our brokenness purpose. He sings over us with His love and places His hand on our hearts. He sheds light on all the dark parts of our heart and He causes us to breathe again.  He shows us that we can live even with a broken heart. 

This has been my story. My personal revelation. 

My heart may be broken but my pain is not in vain.  I believe that He is healing what is broken, restoring what is lost and covering all that was exposed with his peace, love and grace. I can say with all confidence that I will be healed and whole once again. If He can do it for me, I know He can do it for you too. All we have to do is simply surrender. God's got it and I am glad He does. 




Comments

Popular Posts